[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@WyrmSpawN
While the male spiders would be smaller, I think that making them shota-sized might be a bit much.
You can easily both sexes but a focus on one. MM doesn’t even do that. How can there being male monsters who aren’t ugly or cruel make it harder to fantasy about monster girls? It’s a fantasy, so reality is rarely an actual issue.

At least Monster Girl Doctor had male harpies.
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
full

How’s the weather where everyone is?  
Since about last week, the overall temperature here seems to have practically doubled, and now whenever I leave my windows shut overnight, my room basically turns into an oven.  
I can already tell it’s going to be a rather warm summer.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@WyrmSpawN  
I can easily see/ a number of people doing a Barbeque.  
I’m just hoping it doesn’t turn out like it did a year or-so back where a large portion of Wareham forest was nearly burned to the ground.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide