[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

GothArts
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Cheese.
Oh btw, I’m close friends with THE Elfdrago! Me and him are erp partners aswell and he’s Soo damn good at it along with being a good friend.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
full  
Okay, so from what I’m hearing from partial translations is that they’re monster mana seeped into childhood toys that animate to comfort their owners when they’re upset. Supposedly without the usual ulterior motive.

Like Banette, but in reverse.
GothArts
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Cheese.
As long as anybody here has a discord, I’d happily be your friend and/or potential erp partner. Imma go to sleep now here’s my disc HotRock#7258
The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Demonic Energy is the ‘essence’ or ‘life force’ of Mamono, respectively, and shares a yin-yang relationship with Spirit energy, which is possessed bu humans. Said energy can also corrupt and alter creatures, environments and even godlike beings into demonic perversions, and Monsters can possess far greater levels of energy than humans.

The trade-off is that monsters passively ‘leak’ more of their energy into the surrounding vicinity, and the entities, creatures and people therein, turning normal areas into what are called Demon Realms, and hence why they require Spirit Energy from humans.

Every type of Mamono has their own specific type of Demonic Energy (Kikimora, werewolf, harpy, etc.,) but they also contain part of the energy of whatever Demon Lord is currently in power, and are thus linked to them on a spiritual level. In the age of the former Demon Lord, said link was used by them to help organize and dominate the largely-savage monster hordes, but the current Demon Lord used the link (along with a few alterations of her own) to have her succubus demonic energy alter the bodies of every species, hence why the monsters are now monster girls.

I want to go into further detail, but the rest of the article is at least another ten-ish pages, and i’m not sure i can condense all of it into two or-so.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide