Nomad of Nowhere Thread

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Here’s hoping the hiatus ends in August. I’m getting antsy. But to defuse the hiatus madness, I’d like to say I like Nomad of Nowhere because it’s like a western version of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Dirty Bit
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Okay, the Nomad’s backstory was great.

Who knew he was a sentient scarecrow?

Now we just gotta parse any possible connection with Skout. Is she the same girl the Nomad protected back then? Or perhaps a child? Descendant?
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
@Thanotos Omega

Just finished episode 11. Even with his promotion, Red Manuel’s a glorified butt monkey XD

And here I thought Toth was gonna actually help Skout, but nope! Still fixated on capturing the Nomad and turning him over to El Rey. She’s like a mix between Zuko and Jasper…

Seeing the Noman ride a pinata was the perfect mixture of funny and badass
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
Okay, after recently catching how RT is restructuring itself in light of all the bullshit happening within, my hype has crumbled and burned
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide