Super Smash Bros General Thread

Background Pony #9E37
Despite Kirby surviving in “World of Light”, there are still spirit battles with Kirby puppets. Sakurai mentioned in an interview that Galeem analyzed Kirby halfway through the story, allowing him to create the puppets.
Background Pony #9E37
Just a heads-up, version 13.0.1 is coming soon. So if you have any replays, better convert them to video ASAP.
Background Pony #9E37
I just read that the recent update is the FINAL patch for fighter adjustments. They will still release patches for bugs though.
Background Pony #9E37
Happy 20th birthday, Super Smash Bros. Melee! My best memory is using Action Replay for Nintendo GameCube and learning about a few trophies that I couldn’t get without certain save data, going to events or just locked out entirely because said event never came here to America.
Background Pony #2D2E
I’ve been participating in every Spirit Board event since “Spectacled Spirits” did its repeat a few weeks ago.
Background Pony #2D2E
Okay, this is really strange. In the last ten Battle Arenas I’ve participated in, in every single match all of my opponents (they were all 4-player battles) ganged up on me, then once I lost all of my lives they just…hung around until time ran out. They didn’t even bother to attack each other, not even during “sudden death”. What’s up with that?
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’ve been rewatching some trailers of the DLC characters. This is still really cool, especially Sora. Even if you don’t like Kingdom Hearts (same thing with me), it’s azaming that Nintendo worked for YEARS to get this character into Smash.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide