Super Smash Bros General Thread

Background Pony #F176
I changed up my “My Music” again. Now each stage will have two different songs: a “main” song (the first one at the top of the list on each stage’s “My Music” list) filled at 100%, and an “alternate” song, which may either be second on the list or whatever song I feel fits the stage well (like “Title Theme - Super Mario Maker” on Super Mario Maker, which for some reason is in the default order rather than second or third), and it will be 50% filled. All other songs are empty. Lastly, every stage cannot share two of the same music, excluding all three Battlefield stages that all have “Battlefield” as their main song.
This is done because Flat Zone X is the only stage with two songs max, and I wanted to keep them all equal.
Background Pony #F176
Until I beat “World of Light”, I’m assigning Battlefield - Super Smash Bros. Melee (for 3DS / Wii U) as the alternate track of Final Destination in My Music.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide