Super Smash Bros General Thread

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Beau Skunky
None of those got buffed.
It’s more of his ground attacks.
His F Smash got buffed as well as his nuetral B(Which is a buff for Kirby but it’s not good power up for Kirby)
Zelda got buffed, Incineroar, Ridley, Dr. Mario, Lucario, Rosa, King K Rool, and Jigglypuff.
Jigglypuff got the best buff though with Back air being super stong.
Background Pony #EC7F
Canon: Up to three characters, one playable at a time, fighting Galeem and Dharkon.
Imagination: Every playable character laying the mother of all smackdowns on both evil gods at once.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So I was thinking how neat it would be if fighters in Smash could use keyblades, I went searching up some ideas and here’s what I got:
Link - Light Seeker (Kingdom Key D)
Young Link - Pixie Pedal
Toon Link - Treasure Trove
Zelda - Crown Unlimit
Ganondorf - Darkgnaw
Pit - Olympia
Dark Pit - Skull Noise
Meta Knight - Oblivion
Marth - Oathkeeper
Roy - Frolic Flame
Ike - Hero’s Crest
Robin - Spellbinder
Chrom - Lionheart
Lucina - Rainfell
Corrin - Hidden Dragon
Byleth - Guardian Bell
Shulk - Photon Debugger
Pyra - Bond of Flame
Mythra - Gull Wing
Cloud - Fenrir
Hero - All For One
Steve - Diamond Dust
Didn’t add Sephiroth since I didn’t think he wod ever use a keblade, but just incase - One-Winged Angel
Here is a link to all the different keyblades if you want to learn more.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide