Super Smash Bros General Thread

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I’ve been thinking about how Razputin from Psychonauts might work, by translating his powers into his moveset as follows:
PSI Blast- Neutral Special
Telekinesis- Grab/Item Pickup
Pyrokinesis- Down Smash
Invisibility- Sidestep Dodge
Levitation- Dash/Glide
Shield- Shield
Clairvoyance- Uh, yeah, you try and figure out how this would work
Confusion Grenades- Up Smash (Reverses the opponent’s direction)
Dodge- Rolling Dodge
Mental Connection- Up Special
Time Bubble- Side Special
Mental Projection- Down Special
Hand of Galochio- Final Smash (Memory of Maligula)
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
Trying out Sora in training, my randomly chosen opponent was Duck Hunt.
Also, is it just me or is Sora the only playable character who has his age confirmed in a game he appeared in? I know this is the case with Razputin but he’s not in Smash…
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@igotnopicks
Never played Xenoblade, so I didn’t know. But IIRC the next closest age confirmation we have is Link in Skyward Sword being implied to be 17; Sonic was stated to be 15 in the Sonic Heroes manual and Mario & Luigi were stated to be 26 according to word of god (and if YIDS is correct this also confirms the ages of Peach, Wario and Donkey Kong) but that’s about it. I believe Isabelle’s age was also confirmed, but I don’t remember what it was or know where it was stated.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Wiimeiser
It tells you on the affinity chart in game what the age is for every character in your group.
Shulk is 18. And in Future connected which takes place a year later Shulk would be 19.
Background Pony #52B7
My songs maxed out for Hollow Bastion are “Fragments of Sorrow”, “Shrouding Dark Cloud”, “Blast Away! -Gummi Ship II-” and “Scherzo Di Notte”.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
Older Link is almost always stated outside of game as being 17, so Botw Link it technically 117, Oot Link I think was 16, making Young Link 9 and Toon Link is 12
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Sora is finally here and boy was the wait worth it!
First off they animated him perfectly as he reflects the games with his running, attacks, jumping, and dodging; I love his play style as it handles very much like the games so you can combo attacks with the keyblade using A, I also like the way you cycle through your magic when using neutral B. The voice is great to hear (Him saying “Back off” was just great to hear).
Kirby with Sora’s hair I think is something we’ve all waited to see and him using a kinda keyblade to perform magic is great.
The spirit battles I pretty much knew were gonna just be Fire Emblem characters the whole way through (Well with the exception of Kairi, Ventus, and Roxas)
Kairi has Daisy which works well enough and both Ventus & Roxas use Sora which is fitting given their connections to him in the story. All the matches are stamina battles which is fitting for Kingdom Hearts of course
Sora’s classic route is certainly interesting for it’s inclusions.
Much like the spirit board these as well are stamina battles.
Shadow Link and Shadow Young Link makes sense since they are kinda like Heartless as are also the team of Game & Watches.
Cloud in the Coliseum a nice little nod to his battle in Olympus Coliseum.
A team of Robins which is either 2 things: 1 is a reference to Organization XIII or the fact they use magic spells just like Sora can.
A Giant Ganondorf which I like to think is a nod to Xemnas or Xehanort.
And a battle against a Metal Sora which is fitting since Sora has had to fight his own shadow before.
(On a side note the end credits for Sora plays the Gummi Ship theme which I just thought was perfect)
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Question, can you play with the DLC characters in the World Of Light campaing in the very beginning?
Just saying, cuz that would be fun to play as Sora from the start.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide