Super Smash Bros General Thread

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Not a regular Tekken player, I hardly know anything about the games or it’s characters (with the exception of Christie Monteiro) but it’s cool seeing a representative from that series in Smash especially since we all figured it would happen since Tekken had Mii fighter outfits before.  
Also can we all agree how messed up but hilarious the reveal trailer for Kazuya was with him just dumping dead players off a cliff into lava and attempting to do the same to live Kirby.

Anyways only one dlc left, who will it be? (My money is on a Pokemon Sword and Shield rep at this point)
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Shepherd

The Jacks, Combot in Tekken 4, Alisa Boskonovich in 6, and Mokujin

@Dr_Osaka

It really was freaking hilarious. Especially when Kazuya looked down to see if Kirby fell

@igotnopicks

And then Kirby went on to scrap with Jin and Heihachi.

And Jinpachi, if he’s still around.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide