Super Smash Bros General Thread

Background Pony #16FF
As of March 27, I’ve managed to unlock every song in the game, including all the DLC songs!

full
Background Pony #16FF
Things I still need to do in Ultimate in the future:

-Finish Classic with every fighter  
-Buy every Mii headgear and outfit from the shop  
-Collect 1,000 different spirits total
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Background Pony #16FF  
I’m really sorry in advance….

Mario: Phew! So far, so good…. sees his possessed self Hey, that’s…..

Possessed Mario: That plumber again, of all places…

Mario: I found-a you….faker!

Possessed Mario: Faker? I think you’re the fake plumber around here! You’re comparing yourself to me? HA! You’re not good enough to be my fake!

Mario: I’ll make-a ya eat those words! engages in battle
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
No joke, the Ender Dragon spirit battle ended with Ridley mistakingly sd’ed himself after he used the neutral special at me from the side of the stage at my 8th time.
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
I’m not really asking much, but when the last two characters are revealed, I would like a story update for World of Light. As much as I like the lore of Smash, I feel like World of Light is something that lacks contingency but has a ripple effect of imagination.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide