Super Smash Bros General Thread

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Last Mii Fighter standing. Lloyd Irving.

There are two characters left.  
Lloyd is still alive. He is the last mii costume from the WiiU. He could still be a character.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Unless Harada really did get that annoyed with people begging him for a Namco rep, Lloyd seems likely for them. And I’m still really confident Crash in this too.

I’ll be ready to admit I’m wrong if one or both aren’t in(especially if it means Doomguy will be in), but I’m fairly certain these two will be in. Only other character I’m confident to be one of the last two is Ryu Hyabusa
bg poni
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I was continuously amazed that they’re allowed to just show uncensored versions of Pyra/Mythra during the XC2 footage and the figurines on the table. Love Sakurai’s knowing glance as he clearly states #TeamPyra. These characters have the most alt skins I actually like on any character. I’m torn between the black/red and white/blue, and I’m not even a Kill la Kill fan.  
full
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So got the new DLC and it’s pretty cool,  
Pyra and Mythra are both fun to play as and both have unique skills to switch between so it definitely adds to the gameplay experience especially compared to Zelda and Sheik from previous installments since they were practically polar opposites.  
Cloud Sea stage is cool, I like that the dragon head actually has commentary during the matches.  
Kirby’s new hats are just as cute as ever.  
A little disappointed the spirits are just reused ones from before and hardly any new ones, also this I guess deconfirms my theory about how all the new DLC would feature entirely new spirits in there menu if this happens.  
Because I picked up Persona 5 Strikers they gave me a Sophia spirit which is cool.  
Not really interested in the Mii costumes this time around, including the Ghost n Goblins one.  
Pyra/Mythra’s classic route is really unique as all your opponents are connected to each other in some way like how these two are supposed to be,  
So that includes Zelda & Sheik, Pit & Dark Pit, Samus & Dark Samus, Ryu & Ken, Link &Shadow Link, and for some reason Kirby & Meta Knight.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So if it’s Nintendo who calls the shots on who gets in (Sakurai only having a choice in choosing from a predetermined list) and Nintendo hates their fanbase, does that mean they’re doing this on purpose?
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
So which Mii costumes are coming with the new duo?

The four Monster Hunter costumes from Smash4 are back. Also, Arthur from the SNES classic Ghouls N Goblins is a Min Swordfighter.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide