Super Smash Bros General Thread

Background Pony #911E
Once I unlock all 993 songs, I’ll be making some playlists. In my previous save, I made a playlist of songs that were from games that came out before the 21st century (up to the end of 2000). The only remixes were those that were in the original Super Smash Bros.
Background Pony #911E
We’re getting version 9.0.1 soon…hopefully it won’t be yet more “character adjustments”, I don’t personally care for those since they all play the same to me anyway.
Background Pony #911E
I’ve just cleared out the Zelda area in the Dark Realm, just need to do Castlevania and Mysterious Dimension.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
But there are still glitches.

Zoroark glitch is still around(Where you are in creative mode) and the floating King K Rool glitch.  
So they didn’t fix all the glitches.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Monado User
@Beau Skunky  
That’s because you have to try to get the glitch to work.

The Floating glitch with K Rool is probably up your ally all you need to activate it is Steve and K Rool. Steve will need to put blocks and K Rool would just need to jab.
Background Pony #911E
@Prince Areo  
Yep. Now all I have to do is do New Game+ and fill up the Skill Tree, and I’ll be all done with the Adventure challenge board.
igotnopicks

Monado User
You know what I like Kirby.

Stuff like Kirby going into Ganondorf Doriyah hurts my soul as a Kirby main. I just played one while playing Ganondorf and I felt sorry.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide