Super Smash Bros General Thread

Prince Areo
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
@igotnopicks  
Yep. Since I knew Isabelle doesn’t have any kill options, I do things randomly with her most of the time while trying to keep my wi-fi opponent guessing on what I’m about to do.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Okay I have terrible luck sometimes.

Finds a Robin as his teammate against a Diddy and Corrin  
Robin ends up being the worst teammate ever. Look I might be a Kirby main but even I know Up B doesn’t do everything.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I just looked up when the Joker and Hero Amiibos are coming out and I assume there’s gonna be none when I visit Gamestop on their release date because I never pre-ordered?
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Whelp if anyone is disappointed that more characters from the Kirby universe aren’t in Smash, they can now play Kirby Fighters 2 on Switch since it’s basically Kirby Smash Bros.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Actually, he is in, spear and all.

I loved the original Kirby Fighters Deluxe, on 3DS, so I’m glad they made a new one, with more features/characters, and online play.  
Glad to see the spinning 8-bit style Butter Building stage is back too.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
Much like Kirby Star Allies I hope they add more characters to the roster later on like Adeleine & Ribbon, Susie, Marx, Dark Meta Knight and Kirby’s animal buddies.
Background Pony #7F03
The next Spirit Board event will feature Spirits that originated on Game Boy.
Prince Areo
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
Can anyone imagine if Kid Chameleon got into Smash? I wonder what stage, music, hazards and Kid’s moveset is going to be like?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide