Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear  
“Excitebike” was actually considered for “Melee,” but left out, because they couldn’t figure out a logical way to make the bike jump. (I say, just equip the bike with a spring, or jet.)

Banjo Kazooie was also considered for “Melee.” It’d be nice to see another scrapped character make it in.

@Dirty Bit  
I hate that I forgot about Bandanna Dee

I used to think he was a poor idea, but I wouldn’t mind him actually, considering we don’t have any spear using fighters yet, which could make him kinda unique. He already has enough abilities in the Kirby games to make a decent moveset. His “helicopter spear spin” would make a perfect B+UP Special attack & recovery move.

So some writing him off as “goomba with a spear” don’t understand his potential.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Sparx  
Did Kirby go to war over a Tomato? No.  
He did eat a Tomato that has special properties that made Kirby immune to being under control by Yin-Yarn unlike his buddies.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@WyrmSpawN  
I also recall, Shantae, Geno, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Rayman, Choir Boy, (Rhythm Heaven) were popular fan requested characters. Not sure about Dr. Eggman though. (Shadow was a more popular choice.)

Pokey/Porky from the EarthBound series oddly still doesn’t have a spirit, (they could’ve easily used Bowser Jr. for his spirit battle) despite being a SSB boss in Brawl. So some are still speculating he’ll be included. (Especially, with Shigesato Itoi hyping the EB series recently with merch’, a new book, and other upcoming surprises.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide