Super Smash Bros General Thread

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
There does seem to be FE favouritism when it comes to first-party characters, though; if not from Sakurai then from the fanbase itself in some form. If there wasn’t, we’d most likely already have Dixie Kong and Bandana Waddle Dee…
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Wiimeiser  
Granted, Fire Emblem is hugely popular in Japan, and has a decent international fanbase, as well. (I hear Dixie & Bandana are popular with some Japanese fans too though.)

Back in Melee’s development Nintendo considered removing Marth & Roy from the USA version, which I imagine would’ve resulted in angry American gamers who get mad of any removal of content in Japanese games.

@Prince Areo  
But it goes straight to my thighs!

@Broken Adam  
@Beau Skunky
An Eceleb who hates JRPG

Ugh, I can’t stand those.

Honestly, I prefer JRPGs, and technically FE isn’t even fully a RPG, but more of a strategy game, with some RPG elements.
Background Pony #D5E8
I just realized: the Rhythm Heaven Smash Bros animation is aging like milk at every Smash Bros direct: first Banjo, then Sans, and now Cuphead. Seriously is there gonna be another “discarded character” frpm that piece of animation that eventually is gonna make it (independently to the fact it’s a proper character or a skin for the Miis)? Jeez…
Background Pony #D5E8
@Beau Skunky

… now that you make me think about it, Rhythm Heaven is an AAA title that exists way longer that Undertale and Cuphead, and yet it never had a proper representation in Smash. Considering that Underyale and Cuphead are also indies, that’s very odd.

@Marx

youtube.com/watch?v=DJJmpVvEQ94
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
Hardly anyone knew them before Melee, and now they’ve become popular. (In fact, some fans were mad they were excluded last generation.) Helps, they’re one of the few ice type characters, while we have tons of fire types.

Even I admit I have a soft spot for them, and their game. (Once you get used to the jump mechanics.)

@Broken Adam  
Some are ok, but people worshipping them, or copying and pasting their opinions is annoying.  
Back in the 2000s, alot of my friends started hating on the TMNT NES game, (which I liked personally) just because the AVGN did a bad review of it, but ironically that’s just a character, (he’s not a legit/serious reviewer) and James admitted it wasn’t a terrible game recently.

In fact, the AVGN is kinda a satire of people whom take video games too seriously.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So does anyone still want the option to put unrelated music in unrelated stages in future updates? Mainly to put certain miscellaneous tracks back in stages they were previously in? All in favor say Aye!

@The Equestrian Zodiac  
Reflecting attacks with Ness and Lucas is really satisfying.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Getting a reflect kill with Ness’ bat is just satisfying, same for Lucas’ Stick.
Edit: For context, I killed the Astral Chain Hero (Male) using Ness’ Side Smash when he tried to get me with the Star Rod’s smash attack.

Getting a kill with an “unexpected” reflector like that or ROB’s side-B is SUPER-satisfying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide