Super Smash Bros General Thread

bg poni
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

COMPLETE!  
My Castle of the Two Sisters stage is done. There’s a trap door in the middle in reference to the trap door in the castle. The doors don’t rotate but have a gear on them because doing so makes them solid so you can’t jump through the bottom of them despite being as thin as the editor allows. I used steel for the background, because it looked closest compared to wood, marble or rubber.  
I spent a while going through the music to pick something fitting. Twilight Stigmata, Fatal Blooms in Moonlight, Friendship, Celestial Valley, etc., I was about to settle on Dark World. But then what should have been the obvious choice from the start hit me: CALLING TO THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!  
full  
Name is Nightmare Castle, ID: JM99PL82
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Random-Rambling  
Which ones don’t you know? I’d be surprised if you know Hazel or Sassy Lost

Also, I’ve since added Kalas, Gex, Vexx, Wex, The as-yet-unknown Starfield Protagonist, Doom Guy, Jazz Jackrabbit, Terrarian, Nuru, Chosen Undead, Raguna, Iris Fortner, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Who of those do you know?
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Plays Kirby against Joker and Ganondorf.

Kirby beats them both. And had Joker’s Ablity for a good long while. Man that Kirby Buff is useful.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So it turns out there is exactly ONE music track from the original Persona with the Joker DLC pack.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
By the way, in case you guys couldn’t tell, I finally got every Persona spirit. Also literally the first time I beat a Legendary spirit on the Spirit Board.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide