Super Smash Bros General Thread

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Okay, this is really strange. In the last ten Battle Arenas I’ve participated in, in every single match all of my opponents (they were all 4-player battles) ganged up on me, then once I lost all of my lives they just…hung around until time ran out. They didn’t even bother to attack each other, not even during “sudden death”. What’s up with that?
Probably three friends who were playing together.
Background Pony #2D2E
@igotnopicks
…then why don’t they put a password on the arena they’re in if they don’t want anybody else? I set my search up to NOT include those.
Background Pony #2D2E
Good news: I just defeated Galeem.
Bad news: turns out it’s not the only evil god that wants to destroy the universe.
Background Pony #31CA
I had to endure a lot of cyberbullying, but at least I finished this challenge so I’m done with arenas.
@Sparx
Thanks.
Background Pony #31CA
It’s time for the final showdown against Galeem and Dharkon. Wish me luck, everybody!
Background Pony #53B2
Played a little bit of Rocket Knight Adventures for the Genesis.
Crazy idea: Sparkster for Smash.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Background Pony #F182
You’d think but Tifa is pretty boring and her fighting style is more like a monk in FF. Terra can atleast be a good DLC choice if you want to look at her two forms other than that why not put in the unconvential characters from FFVII. RedXIII.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide