Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Prince Areo  
Funny thing is, Shigeru Miyamoto (Father of DK, Mario, Zelda, StarFox, Excitebike, Pikmin, ect.) actually requested Pac-Man for Brawl, but they were either too late in development to get the rights, (and Sonic’s late inclusion already kinda pushed development back) or they couldn’t come up with a moveset yet.  
Miyamoto is actually a huge Pac-Man fan. (So much, he made “Pac Man VS” for GameCube/DS/Switch.)

As soon as I heard Bandai/Namco was making SSB for both 3DS & WiiU, I knew we were getting Pac-Man, and was looking forward to him.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Prince Areo  
Yeah, Miyamoto is a huuuge Pac-Man fan.  
In fact, it’s said the sidescroller arcade game “Pac-Land” (which oftentimes gets mistakenly credited as the “first sidescroller,” though actually “Jump Bug” from 1981, a few years before was. “Jump Bug” even had simple paralax background scrolling impressively) helped inspire Miyamoto to make his own sidescrollers like Excitebike, and the original SMB.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Speaking of Excitebike, considering Sakurai considered adding him to Melee, but chose Ice Climbers instead, (because they couldn’t think of a way to make him logically jump) I wouldn’t mind Excitebike somehow becoming a DLC fighter, or a stage.  
Seeing how there’s hardly anything Excitebike related in the game.

I know that’s an odd character, but it is a classic NES game, (as stated Miyamoto’s first sidescroller, and the first customizable game on NES) and I wouldn’t mind it, or Mach Rider making it in.
Prince Areo
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
Heading for Battle event tournament had already begun. I had my first disgusting move with Ice Climbers. By side B-ing my opponent, Megaman while he tried to recover.

Wait.. That’s Neutral B. My bad.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Since I’ve been caught up in a lot of Kingdom Hearts lately, I came up with some of my own ideas for what it would be like to see KH in Smash Bros.  
Now before you say anything this is just for fun, I know the chances of Kingdom Hearts in Smash Bros is pretty unlikely to happen; though considering all the characters we’ve been getting lately I don’t think it’s quite as preposterous as it use to be (Plus Sakurai wouldn’t be breaking any rules as long as he doesn’t include any Disney related stuff in the game)

Characters: Sora/Roxas  
Because of how similar they are it would make sense to include both as switchable costumes. Sora’s default based on KHIII, other alts featured from the other games or based on his form changes in KHII. Roxas default based on KHII, other alts include color changes and one with the Organization jacket.

Stage - Destiny Islands, Traverse Town, Radiant Garden, Twilight Town  
Anyone of these stages would be a good representation of the series

Spirit Board:  
Riku - Hero  
Stage - Tortimer Island (Destiny Islands)  
Conditions - uses Command Selection mostly

Kairi - Zelda  
Stage - Garreg Mach Monastery (Radiant Garden)  
Conditions - has Lip’s Stick equipped, mostly shields

Axel - Roy  
Stage - Suzaku Castle (Twilight Town)  
Conditions - floor is on fire, favors fire based attacks, hothead equipped

Ventus - Pit (Roxas)  
Stage - Fountain of Dreams  
Conditions - favors blade attacks, Dark Pit ally comes in

Terra - Chrom  
Stage - Umbra Clock Tower  
Conditions - favors smash attacks, Nightmare Assist Trophy

Aqua - Lucina  
Stage - Brinstar Depths  
Conditions - favors jump attacks, final smash loads faster

Xigbar - Wolf  
Stage - Kalos Pokemon League  
Conditions - favors B attack, Ray Gun equipped

Organization XIII - Richter, Ike, Robin, Byleth, Corrin, Zero Suit Samus, Joker  
Stage - Dracula’s Castle  
Conditions - Ike favors smash attacks, Robin favors Tome Spells, Corrin favors water based attacks, Samus favors electric based attacks, Joker is equipped with Death’s scythe

Master Xehanort - Ganondorf  
Stage - Find Mii  
Conditions - Black Hold item equipped, attack power increased over time

Classic Route:  
  1. Mr. Game & Watch ×6 [Tortimer Island]  
  2. Giant R. O. B. [New Pork City]  
  3. Shulk (Banjo & Kazooie) [Gerudo Valley]  
  4. Ike, Cloud (Banjo & Kazooie) [Coliseum]  
  5. Palutena, Giant Ridley (Banjo & Kazooie)  
    [Castle Siege]  
  6. Ganondorf [Midgar Ω]  
  7. Master Hand & Crazy Hand  
    (Banjo and Kazooie)

Music:  
    Simple and Clean  
    Destiny Islands  
    Bustin’ Up on the Beach  
    Destiny’s Force  
    Hand in Hand  
    Shrouding Dark Cloud  
    Squirming Evil  
    Scherzo Di Notte  
    Forze Del Male  
    Sinister Sundown  
    Tension Rising  
    The 13th Struggle
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide