Super Smash Bros General Thread

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Prince Areo  
I just tested it myself. A Sonic player wants to go fast and the fishing rod makes it so the Sonic player won’t go fast. That and added to the Isabelle’s Lloyd rocket(Aka Down B) makes the matchup barely fun to play with the Sonic player.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Monado User
@Prince Areo  
Not good for Sonic players. I’m surprised that Poppt1 doesn’t know that matchup.

I also tested it with the Shulk on a level 9 Isabelle. And Shulk seems to be more fun of a match up for, than the Isabelle at level 9. Mainly cause Shulk’s sword can break through Isabelle’s Down b and the Fishing rod doesn’t seem to touch Shulk very much because of how big the Monado is.
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Prince Areo  
Marth is almost the same way but has tipper to worry about.

Lucina and Chrom are the better verisions of the two. Chrom doesn’t have a good recovery though. And Lucina well you have Marth with no tipper in her.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@09MurphyM

Like 3 or 4 months, sure, but still, expect the worst and hope for the best. We’re talking about yet another mini-showcase, so it won’t be anything spectacular unless Nintendo decidedly surprises us with something out of left field.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide