Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Still kinda disagree with that list’s lowtier, and such… Though, why is Sans on there?  
I mean, if you’re going to include “Mii costume characters,” then shouldn’t Cuphead, and the Fallout guy be there too?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
I guess they’re a big Sans fan.

I’m kinda surprised how well-received the character Mii costumes were, especially with how fans griped about certain characters being regulated to assist trophy summons. I guess being semi-playable is better then not being playable at all, and it helps some of the costumes are convincing, and it helps some characters whom probably would be difficult to make a moveset for, (like all Cuphead can do is shoot) get into the game.

Wouldn’t mind Steve & Alex (Minecraft) being Mii Sworder costumes. (Not sure if they could ever make it into the game. We’re lucky to have one Microsoft fighter already, whom doesn’t even have a game on Switch.)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Yeah, nearly 20 years ago. I meant Banjo obviously didn’t get in to promote anything, but just as a fan-service. (And apparently, the SSB team originally wanted him as far back as “Melee.”)  
Granted, Persona 4 is never coming to Switch either, but Joker cameos in other games.

Sometimes I wish Nintendo bought Rareware, like the Stamper brothers wanted.
bg poni
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Beau Skunky  
I think what results in the positive reception for the costumes is that they’re recognisable characters that people like, but at the same time aren’t very highly requested and seem to come out of left-field. As opposed to Geno, who is requested and would probably piss people off if he’s a costume again. I can’t say I’ve seen people clambering for an Assassin’s Creed character or Vault Boy, but people still like the franchises getting a shout-out. Same with Warframe spirits, the Warframe community, from my limited knowledge, appreciated the shout-out because they didn’t have any expectations of getting in Smash anyway.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@bg poni  
I kinda liked how King K. Rool’s reveal trailer kinda poked fun at him just being a costume in the previous SSB games.

Isabelle & Chrom were Mii costumes previously too.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Well, guess we’re not seeing Min Min in competitive for a while, considering the competitive scene is getting wiped.

It’s not destroyed, but the reckoning has come. Once we’re out of quarantine, the comp scene will look MUCH different.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Dirty Bit  
There isn’t many.

Min Min isn’t really broken and she isn’t really top tier. And not many troll and toxic player are playing her too. You have Little Z showing what she can do in doubles tho.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide