Super Smash Bros General Thread

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Beau Skunky  
I don’t like how Isabelle plays. She like a worse verision of Snake with her Down B. I can’t ever get used to her slingshot. And the worst part about her that I don’t like about her is the fact that you can only play far away with her.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Must you tear down every character I like? :P

I diagree, in fact. I kinda prefer her down+B, especially when you activate it when someone is on a higher platform then it. (Giving it a difference from Snake’s mines.) She does have plenty of short range attacks to, so I disagree that she has to be “far away.” I still much prefer her over AC Villager, or even other popular characters.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Never said you hated her character, (I was kinda teasing hence the :P face) especially sense she’s pretty popular with the AC fanbase.

Though, I do remember some drama when she was announced for SSBU. So she has some haters out there.  
In fact, some AC fans hate her for being popular, (or more-so then their prefered characters) or for having… Ahem… Alot of fan-service-y fanart out there…

full

Whoa! Look at those beautiful glasses!
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Prince Areo  
@Shepherd  
I have to admit, she does look better with glasses.

In canon in “New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo” she actually does wear them in her camper RV, when she is casually dressed, admitting she’s nearsighted, and usually wears contacts at work. Though, you guys probably already know that.

Yes, take all her contacts, so we can see her in her bespectacled adorkableness. :P
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
Honestly I was never a fan of Animal Crossing, but Isabelle is the one thing that keeps me from completely forgetting about the series. She is just so darn adorable, and I’m more of a cat person so that’s saying something.  
Also love her anthro look and goddamn those glasses need to be permanently apart of her!
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
I still say Tom Nook is overly demonized. He’s a pretty chill dude, and lets you get away with paying off your debts more then an IRL person would. Plus, he’s got kids to take care of.

Nobody’s going to mention the Able Sister’s tragic backstory?
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@Beau Skunky  
Yeah…Tom Nook is too benevolent to be a real capitalist…in fact, I would really like a Hard difficulty in animal Crossing where the interests achieved even the usury
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
looks at the Smash community

Everyone is a pedo except for a few.  
Well I think we can trust some people. Looks at IntroSpective I trust him.
bg poni
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Beau Skunky  
@Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear  
A lot, and I mean a lot of Top players and commentators are being revealed to be involved in sexual misconduct. It started this month, and more and more are getting outed. To name a few:

Zero: #1 player in Sm4sh and winner of the Sm4sh and Ultimate pre-release invitational  
Nairo: Top player since Brawl and guy who finally broke Zero 50+ tourney win streak during Sm4sh, was highlighted by Nintendo themselves as a positive face in the competitive community. That video is now privated.  
D1: Commentator since Melee, known for “DEEEEESTRUCTION” and “MEGAMAN, SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT! FIGHTING TO SAVE THE WORLD” from the Sm4sh Invitational that Nintendo invited him to commentate.  
Mr. Wiz: CEO of EVO, the biggest fighting tourney out there. EVO has been completely cancelled for this year after previously moving to an online format due to COVID.

And well over a dozen more. There’s a reddit thread listing all the people on r/smashbros.  
It’s obviously extremely sad to hear about these people, but the good news is they’re gone now and the community is safer for it. Different tourney organisers are bringing in new rules that ban alcohol and require supervision for kids attending.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@bg poni  
I don’t pay attention to the competition scene much, but regardless it’s a li’l unfair to say, “most SSB players are pedos.”  
Let’s not forget, bronies get stereotyped as that too, and a popular brony fan was outted as a pedo’ perv’, and the fandom wants nothing to do with him anymore.

Also, let’s not forget EVO didn’t even have SSBU this year, so they aren’t solely SSB fans either, and they’re fans of other games too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide