Super Smash Bros General Thread

09MurphyM

One of the tougher challenges is to beat ten spirits on the board without using any items even once. Naturally, just one lose means having to start over.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@Dirty Bit  
Why is Richter’s butt sticking up?

@09MurphyM  
One of the tougher challenges is to beat ten spirits on the board without using any items even once. Naturally, just one lose means having to start over.

I already did that one. It helps to go for Novice Spirits, that makes it easier.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
I think I only used two hammers.

1 hammer, with the Ken thing I don’t want to waste my time to do it.  
1 hammer on the Ganondorf one.

And I still have 7 hammers. I think there are 10 hammers.
bg poni
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@igotnopicks  
With every challenge completed without hammers, there’s 9 hammers, with about a fifth of a hammer bar left over. Bit strange that it doesn’t come to an exact number but whatever.

Here’s my new Weather Factory stage. White cloud platforms are grab-able, black isn’t. The lava on the high platform is in the background, but on the bottom platform it’s touchable. The lava is in reference to the spiciness of the rainbow liquid when Pinkie tasted it. ID: 8HRQ1X9D  
full
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I imagine, given more time and space, we could’ve had one cutscene only given after awakening every Fighter.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
That Salsa Spirit battle was very clever on Nintendo’s part and I do mean very clever.

Also, I lost a legendary Spirit after winning because for SOME REASON the default option is no instead of having the player hit left/right on their controller stick…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide