Super Smash Bros General Thread

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Anyways not like Joker gonna listen to Bayo anyways because he’s a Rebelious teen.

He also hang out with Inkling Girl because it reminds him of Futaba.
bg poni
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

TRIXIE LULAMOON puts on a show!  
So my Trixie’s Stage…stage is almost done. Any ideas on how to jazz it up a bit? It’s just a flat single platform after all, the cannons are for show, just to represent the trumpet things on the side of her stage. I was thinking maybe a wooden/lava circle on a rail, because wheels can’t be trusted. Bare in mind I don’t have much memory left for any ideas.  
full
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@bg poni  
Looks awesome. I would recommend putting some small platforms to where the cannons launch towards so there’s some chance of recovery the fighters can have.
bg poni
Economist -

I barely managed to add a wooden circle containing a bumper that circles the stage. The ID is 6R79G025, called Magician’s Stage.

@Red-Supernova  
The cannons are in the foreground, they’re just for show.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@Shepherd  
I won’t really care. Every time someone we like gets added, we eventually lose interest and see them as just one of 70+ characters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide