Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Random-Rambling":](/forums/generals/topics/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros?post_id=4977439#post_4977439
)  
I'm refering to all the Twitter Steve haters trying to claim that, in order to justify their hate more.

I dunno, I understand Minecraft isn't everybody's cup of tea, but alot of those guys act like old geezers that think any new "2010/2020" era game isn't a "real game." (And alot of 'em like other trendy modern games too, such as Call of Duty, or "Among Us.")

I've enjoyed SSB characters from games I've never touched before, (heck SSB got me into alot of games) so honestly I don't really feel any of the current included series "shouldn't be in SSB."

Heck, I even enjoy playing as R.O.B,, and he's just an obscure NES accessory.

And yeah, Sakurai and his team really deserve more kudos for all the hard work they give us. It saddens me whenever I see an ignorant SSB fanboy saying he, and/or his development team are "lazy." They don't even understand that the reused stages/characters in SSBU are remade from the ground up, and not actually ported from the previous games' data.

In fact, according to Sakurai, the average SSB fighter requires about a year of development to make. Thanks to the COVID situation, it's probably even requiring more.

Even the Mii costumes require work.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Random-Rambling":/forums/generals/topics/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros?post_id=4977439#post_4977439
I'm refering to all the Twitter Steve haters trying to claim that, in order to justify their hate more.
I dunno, I understand Minecraft isn't everybody's cup of tea, but alot of those guys act like old geezers that think any new "2010/2020" era game isn't a "real game." (And alot of 'em like other trendy modern games too, such as Call of Duty, or "Among Us.")
I've enjoyed SSB characters from games I've never touched before, (heck SSB got me into alot of games) so honestly I don't really feel any of the current included series "shouldn't be in SSB."

And yeah, Sakurai and his team really deserve more kudos for all the hard work they give us. It saddens me whenever I see an ignorant SSB fanboy saying he, and/or his development team are "lazy." They don't even understand that the reused stages/characters in SSBU are remade from the ground up, and not actually ported from the previous games' data.
In fact, according to Sakurai, the average SSB fighter requires about a year of development to make. Thanks to the COVID situation, it's probably even requiring more.

Even the Mii costumes require work.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky