Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Random-Rambling":](/forums/generals/topics/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros?post_id=4977281#post_4977281
)  
I think that had to do more with how they were going to be getting the character to work in SSB, and the workload involved, not "omg Sakurai hates Minecraft."

As I said, he even stated he's been playing the game in the presentation, and they seem to know alot about the series, and he complimented it when refering to it as "The best selling game ever." (And don't forget the toy diamond sword/pickax he had.)

You guys gatta stop listening to Twitterheads.

And even if he "hates" Minecraft, so what? That doesn't mean anything, and it shows he's a good developer, if he's willing to put in stuff that fans/Nintendo want regardless of his own opinions. It doesn't mean the haters are "correct" that Steve is a "bad inclusion."

Let's face it, every SSB character has their haters, so no matter who's next as DLC, some will complain. Heck, I still see some that insist Sonic, Snake, & Pac-Man "don't deserve to be in Smash."

Some even hate that Ridley got in, because "Sakurai caved into the Ridley fans," and I saw a satirical fanart piece accusing Ridley of being a "Charizard clone," and such.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Random-Rambling":/forums/generals/topics/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros?post_id=4977281#post_4977281
I think that had to do more with how they were going to be getting the character to work in SSB, and the workload involved, not "omg Sakurai hates Minecraft."
As I said, he even stated he's been playing the game in the presentation, and they seem to know alot about the series, and he complimented it when refering to it as "The best selling game ever." (And don't forget the toy diamond sword/pickax he had.)

And even if he "hates" Minecraft, so what? That doesn't mean anything, and it shows he's a good developer, if he's willing to put in stuff that fans/Nintendo want regardless of his own opinions. It doesn't mean the haters are "correct" that Steve is a "bad inclusion."
Let's face it, every SSB character has their haters. Heck, I still see some that insist Sonic, Snake, & Pac-Man "don't deserve to be in Smash."
Some even hate that Ridley got in, because "Sakurai caved into the Ridley fans," and I saw a satirical fanart piece accusing Ridley of being a "Charizard clone," and such.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Random-Rambling":/forums/generals/topics/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros?post_id=4977281#post_4977281

Let's face it, every SSB character has their haters. Heck, I still see some that insist Sonic, Snake, & Pac-Man "don't deserve to be in Smash."
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

And even if he "hates" Minecraft, so what? That doesn't mean anything, and it shows he's a good developer, if he's willing to put in stuff that fans/Nintendo want regardless of his own opinions. It doesn't mean the haters are "correct."
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
As I said, he even stated he's been playing the game in the presentation, and they seem to know alot about the series, and he complimented it when refering to it as "The best selling game ever."

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I think that had to do more with mhow they were hgowing to be getting the character to work in SSB, and the workload involved, not "omg Sakurai hates Minecraft."
As I said, he even stated he's been playing the game in the presentation, and they seem to know alot about the series, and he complimented it when refering to it as "The best selling game ever."
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky