Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Red-Supernova":](/forums/generals/topics/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros?post_id=4977269#post_4977269
)  
They forget, Sakurai dedicated entire presentations to them, promoted BK, "buy Banjo Kazooie on X-Box," and said he's been playing Minecraft alot. So I think that's bull-honkey, and he seems fine with including those series, and apparently he & his team are well researched on them.

It's like how MLP fans try to claim the showrunners hate their favorite character without any proof. Some fans are biased, so they assume every creator is too.

I honestly prefer Banjo & Steve/Alex/ect. over every other DLC character announced so far.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Red-Supernova":/forums/generals/topics/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros?post_id=4977269#post_4977269
They forget, Sakurai dedicated entire presentations to them, promoted BK, "buy Banjo Kazooie on X-Box," and said he's been playing Minecraft alot. So I think that's bull-honkey, and he seems fine with including those series., and apparently he & his team are well researched on them.

It's like how MLP fans try to claim the showrunners hate their favorite character without any proof. Some fans are biased, so they assume every creator is too.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky