News, Articles, Events, and Shenanigans. [Potentially NSFW]

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
‘Grow up’: Canadian man with Texas plates awakes to find his truck vandalized

Canada Post apologizes for printing stamps with severed John A. Macdonald head  
REAL BLOODY MATURE  
||Fight hatred with MORE HATRED. Do these imbeciles not know how wars are perpetuated? Dont give me the “false equivilence” crap. Those who go by such logic are in utter denial and are looking for trouble. Just because they “didnt do it” doesnt mean they dont have the desire to. With this dangerous vitriolic state of mind these folks operate under, they likely WILL if given the means to do so. ||
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
‘Major victory’ for paedophiles as baffling law is passed that could see rape and sexual assault victims thrown into JAIL just for telling their stories [Daily Mail]

Keep this in mind, this is happening in the Australian state of Victoria, so basically the Victorian Government has now made it impossible for victims of rape and sexual assault to come forward as they will be thrown in jail for just “telling in stories.”

So they essentially threaten victims jail time whilst allowing pedos and rapists get off scott free.
Background Pony #7FE2
Keep this in mind, this is happening in the Australian state of Victoria, so basically the Victorian Government has now made it impossible for victims of rape and sexual assault to come forward as they will be thrown in jail for just “telling in stories.”
So they essentially threaten victims jail time whilst allowing pedos and rapists get off scott free.

The fuck australia!? Did you think China wasn’t being authortarian enough!?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Guess Youshit really doesn’t want to stay in business.

I can totally see a form of the Chinese-style “social credit” system taking hold in the west as long as these unelected corporate entities continue to decide people’s behaviors in their lives.

There is no competition in the social media industry right now. You cannot tell me these kinds of blatantly colluding practices exhibited by these tech companies arent cartel practices.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@NitroFury  
So much for feminism. First world feminists are doing a better job at enforcing sexism on both genders than anyone else could. While theyre really actually doing nothing against the rape culture like the one you talked about. That is because the very people who bankroll and call the shots in these movements are the very offenders themselves. This is why i dont trust big “social justice” movements anymore. They are the establishments

Meanwhile they’re arresting people for possessing fictional hentai and inanimate sex dolls. There was an Australian politician who was dragged over the parliament for having some skimpy anime figurines in his office.

Creepy as i may find it. But its nothing.
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
@icey wicey 1517

I’m of two minds about this. On the one hand, I believe Trump should ban TikTok. On the other hand, I see TikTok as a way to identify people who should be sterilized so they can’t reproduce.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I’m of two minds about this. On the one hand, I believe Trump should ban TikTok. On the other hand, I see TikTok as a way to identify people who should be sterilized so they can’t reproduce.

@Kongou  
@TheDog
People on TikTok are just one reason why we need to bring back eugenics.

Okay, you two need to chill the hell out.

Is TikTok cringy as hell? Yes. Should it be banned because of the massive amount of spyware on it? Yes. Do the people who use it deserve to be forcibly castrated or killed? NO! You’re talking about literal children and teenagers here!
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

This world needs a number of idiots to stave off dullness. Have a few of them as entertainment for the rest of society.

Its when they start making decisions that could negatively affect us is when they become problems and when they stop being entertaining. Just downright shit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide