News, Articles, Events, and Shenanigans. [Potentially NSFW]

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Windows 7 will no longer be supported this year. Full stop. So while you can still use Windows 7, you’re on your own now.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@SombrLiz

@icey wicey 1517

Makes you wonder how this fat sack of lard ever made it to such a high position in ISIS.

I’m probably going to hell for this, but I smiled at how savagely the article zings him.

“As long as the Devil bastes him properly, Shifa al Nima should crisp up nicely in Hell… He literally looks like the world’s biggest chicken,”

“Good luck hanging him!”

I’m not sure hanging him is even necessary: just climbing the gallows stairs would give this bastard a fatal heart attack from overwork.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!

You know, after posting this link to this article two days ago; I can’t help to think why type of shit makes me more abrasive. When these Male Feminists claimed to be a champion of Women and Children, what’s the one thing these sorry SOBs do when they gain power? They scare them, they manipulate, they abuse them.

This is why you’re better off becoming an Equalist instead.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide