My Hero Academia

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dirty Bit  
I felt pretty bad for the mutant girl. All she wanted to do was go find some shelter, and yet she got attacked by civilians because they were scared of her.

It took Batman Izuku showing up to stop it, and even then, those d##kheads still had to get in one last insult.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Scrabbleman  
Still, it’s just sad how over half of the pro heroes quit when they were needed now more than ever.

I can understand if some of the students quit over this, as they are still kids (and it was pretty traumatic for some of them), but not people who have dealt with this s### for years.

It’s not a complaint, as it works well narrative-wise. Just some analysis.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Doesn’t change the fact that he may or may not have picked it up from Deku. That said, it’ll be good to see him actually try instead of just throwing his strength around.
I feel like he needed that speech earlier to reach this point.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Damn, it’s been half a year, huh?
This chapter was hauntingly beautiful. The subtle implication of Geten being related to Rei, Dabi’s mental regression to his childhood while simultaneously unlocking an ice-based quirk, Endeavor sticking to his atonement guns, and even Rei, herself, jumping into the fray.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide