My Hero Academia

TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@Dirty Bit

I liked it.

And they not only got Dante Basco to reprise his role as Zuko, but he didn’t use a pseudonym like Adam Park (Ichigo) or Chris Tergliafera (Sigma).
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Dirty Bit  
o rly?

Purity culture and homophobia made everyone hate the show thanks to the fanbase who ships bakudeku and tododeku.

Sure, the fans who force them to ship bakudeku are bad too. But the people who think hetero is better and the idiots who always brag about how “fiction affects reality” because fictional minors like Deku and Uraraka got r34’d are even worse.

Sorry UserAccount if i ruined the show for you considering people use fandoms as an excuse to not watch the show.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@QuasarNova

The latest chapters grow more crazy, indeed.

It’s cathartic to see Endeavor’s family show up together and tell him how shitty of a person he was, especially his wife.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide