My Hero Academia

Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@Zeb

No, not yet but I have seem him and her in a video by “that anime snob” but anyway overhaul was the villain that mha really needed, he was a cold blooded beast with a clear goal and also a better villain than hand face, he even had a better quirk than him.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I never liked the ending of Overhaul’s arc. Not that he wasn’t a bastard or that the writing was wrong or anything, I just don’t enjoy watching villains suffer like that.

It always feels somewhat gross. Like, we’re meant to get some kind of catharsis out of watching him be tormented, but since you can’t have the heroes do it without them being amoral scum you let a villain handle it instead. It’s like a form of sadism for the audience.

It does play into Tomura’s overall character growth, but I’m fairly sure you’re not supposed to feel sorry for Overhaul.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Hali the Emoji girl  
Not just her. He’s hurt and used tons of people, Eri is but the strawberry on the cake.

I think he should have his quirk removed on principle, it’s way too dangerous.

Also, Ginger, if you want a show where the villains are cool and seem to win when it matters more than the heroes ever do, watch RWBY.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@WyrmSpawN

Too dangerous? The Villains need all the “too dangerous” quirks, they can get; Everytime their seems to be a villain that can be threat to the heroes they get taken out while the heroes get stronger and stronger and now with eri in the picture they can become almost invincible now if she learns how to activate her quirk and use it properly also of course, he hurt tons of people he’s a VILLAIN.
Hali the Emoji girl
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@WyrmSpawN

No, I mean he’s a villain that what he’s expected to do like deku is expected to save people because he’s a hero and isn’t eri’s quirk, alien queen’s quirk, and deku’s quirk also game breaking?
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
deku’s is not

Maybe not yet. But with what we’ve seen All Might capable of years after his AfO fight, and what we saw him capable of just 1 year after the AfO fight in the Vigilantes spinoff, and what we see Deku can do in the more recent chapters of the manga. He’s definitely game breaking.
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@Hali the Emoji girl  
She wasn’t boosting his, she just kept rewinding him so the damage he caused to himself going full-strength was undone.

He punches at 100% strength, breaks his arm, and is immediately reverted back to before he broke his arm, allowing him to punch with it again. And was using kicks to propel himself through the air via the same method we’ve seen All Might use.

As Deku said: “If I injure myself at 100% faster than she can rewind my body, I won’t die.”

Which led to the fandom’s Madlad Deku interpretation of the line as: “She can’t kill me if I kill myself first!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide