Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Metroid series discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I'm hyped for "Dread."

I was worried the mixed reception (and drama, but let's not get into that) of "Samus Returns" was going to result in the demise of the Metroid sidescrolling series.

One thing I'm surprised I see nobody discussoing is how the series supervisor stated that "Dread" is going to be the final chapter of the "Metroid story arc."

Before you all get worried, note he said "end of the story arc," not "end of the series."

Meaning if/when the series continues, a new story arc featuring Samus could start, but without the Metroid.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I'm hyped for "Dread."
I was worried the mixed reception (ansd Amiibo drama, but let's not get into that) of "Samus Returns" was going to result in the demise of the Metroid sidescrolling series.

One thing I'm surprised I see nobody discussong is how the series supervisor stated that "Dread" is going to be the final chapter of the "Metroid story arc."
Before you all get worried, note he said "end of the story arc," not "end of the series."

Meaning if/when the series continues, a new story arc featuring Samus could start, but without the Metroid.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky