Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Mario Discussion

Background Pony #E9EC
On a subject of remakes, I’ve been playing the Paper Mario TTYD remake as of late & man they really went above & beyond with the game’s presentation. Such a massive glow up compared to the original

If only the it didn’t ran at 30 fps, literally the only downside I have with the remake’s presentation.
Background Pony #E9EC
@Megalobronia
I am so fucking happy right now. Brothership looks amazing. This was the highlight of the direct for me. Though I do wonder who’s developing the game since Alphadream went bankrupt
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

formerly "RhodieNite"
My feature wishlist for future Mario Games: (might be too much)
  • Ability to eat and drink for 3D platformers, Luigi’s Mansion, and RPG games to restore health and stamina
  • Damageable vehicles for Mario Kart and the ability to fall off when using bikes. Engines can overheat (like ExciteBike), tires and body can break, and fuel can run out
  • Wario as a selectable protagonist in Super Mario games, instead of his own games
  • Wii Sports-like minigames for Mario Party
  • Mario & Sonic at the Asian Games (exclusive for Japanese, Chinese and Southeast Asian region)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Your biggest fan
@user4897
I think Mario Kart is challenging enough without those things handicapping you further.
I would love Wario platable, provided he has some of his Wario Land attacks like the classic shoulder-charge attack.
@Background Pony #E9EC
Given how slow the animation is, I don’t think it needs to be 60FPS, as 30 kinda makes it look more animated like stop motion or something to me.
TwilightSucks88

Rarity is best pony
Mario Wonder and Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope suck ass. They aren’t traditional Mario games, and I’m tired of people pretending they are. Also their disrespect towards Birdo (and SOME people here who make disrespectful art of Birdo, you suck, a deserved to have your art downvoted and hidden by me). They made her a rival character or support character, and locked her behind paid DLC in 8 Deluxe. Very greedy of Nintendo. They also locked away online play behind a paid Switch Online membership. BULL. SHIT. Go back to online play being free like it was in Mario Kart Wii. Most Birdo fans were so fed up with Birdo not getting her own game or being the main star that they created a custom track for Birdo in Wii called Birdo Cup. Nintendo better quit being so focused on money and go back to the way they were, making fans happy, or they won’t have fans anymore. Also, fuck Wii and Tour’s AI. Cheating pieces of shit. That needs to be fixed/should’ve been fixed ASAP.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Equestrian Stories 2024

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide