Mario Discussion

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Red-Supernova  
Then it’s already ruined and will go out of business because the almighty internet said so and fans are more superior. I fear the day fans take over companies and become CEOs.

I’m starting to see the toxicity behind this shit and I wish I can make fans stop being crybabies.

Please kill me with a blue shell, please. I can’t stand fanboy crybaby rage anymore
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Dude, I’ve longed for that wish but the fact that even I think some of Nintendo’s recent choices have been very anti-consumer and they keep brushing us off every time we question the logic behind their choices, those longtime loyalists are eventually going to snap and just be done with Nintendo.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Red-Supernova  
Do you want them to go out of business because the internet said so?

Do you think fanboy crybabies are superior?

I’m getting sick and tired of fanboy supremacy, destroying companies without seeing the good in them, acting like they’re superior because companies have to like the fans or else face the wrath of criticism.

That’s why I’m ashamed of liking Nintendo today, because of these crybabies who wants the company out of business because of their decisions.

Same with Disney, Hasbro, Netflix, Funimation, etc.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Sparx  
I don’t, she’s way too tall now so the name doesn’t really work not to mention she looks out of place next to Dixie Kong who is clearly suppose to be the older one yet is smaller now.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
There’s this one fan made anti-piracy mode for Super Mario Galaxy that gave me so much anxiety where you start off literally behind a black hole and everytime you move, you get sucked in complete with a close up of the hole. It’s terrifying.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I love Mario Sunshine, it’s one of my most favorite of main series games as well as platformers in general, but if I have one major problem it’s the blue coins.  
Collecting them is always a pain since you don’t always know where to find them, not to mention certain coins don’t show up until later episodes of levels so you’ll be backtracking constantly. Now they do show you the number of coins you collect for the different levels so you at least know how many you have left to get, but still doesn’t help you don’t always know where to find them.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’ve finally managed to get on the top 100 of the 35-Player Battle for Super Mario Bros 35! Its probably gone right now but I have photographic evidence of my achievement!  
Also, I have the urge to want to reach Level 99** before the game leaves my life forever. Why? As a special completionist challenge.

@Dr_Osaka  
I’ve never been able to complete Super Mario Sunshine because of those blue coins. Now that I have 3D All-Stars, I’m gonna use Youtube guides this time around.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide