Mario Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
Regardless, the games themselves should be the main selling point is all I’m saying.

I wouldn’t of minded a few extra features, but the Mario games are still consistently good enough to stand by themselves, and the soundtrack feature is nice, (and better then nothing) sense Mario games rarely ever have soundtest options.

My only real beef with “3D All-Stars,” is, the full price would’ve felt more justified if they at least included one more game, be it either “SMG2,” or “3D Land.” (Back in the ‘90s “Super Mario All-Stars” for SNES was $60 too, but had 4 games.) I’d take that over a more abstract/creative menu, and bunch viewable JPGs, or FMVs.

In fact, the retro gamer bedroom menu in “Sega Genesis Classics Collection” actually kinda annoyed me at first, because it was kinda hard to navigate, and chose/suspend games at first for me. So creative menus aren’t always a good thing either, so I don’t mind 3D being more simple.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Shepherd  
Wrong thread man.

@Beau Skunky  
I understand but alas, those salty Youtubers are the popular opinion about Super Mario 3D All-Stars. I wouldn’t mind getting this compilation just for novelty sake during the holidays but other than that, I don’t have much use for it.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
Well, seeing how well it’s selling, I wouldn’t say it’s “popular” opinion regardless. The average customer, or casual gamer seems fine with the collection overall.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Shepherd  
Dunno, Bowser did almost conquer the universe before, and Tatanga became a degraded boss in SML2. (Assuming that was him, official source guides just call the SML2 boss “Alien.”)

Tatanga was more threatening in the comics & manga apparently.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
@igotnopicks  
I don’t think that’s official, and I honestly kinda hate that headcanon, because it kinda degrades the events of the first SML, and considering Wario isn’t even that villainous anymore, I doubt he would endanger a whole kingdom, just to get Mario’s castle.  
Also, why would a space warlord want mere “earthling” (Mushroomling?) money?

And according to the SML manual story Tatanga acted on his own to brainwash & enslave Daisy’s kingdom, and such, and the SML2 manual just says Wario took that opportunity of Mario’s absence/leave to take over his castle.
Background Pony #2368
My status:

Super Mario 64: 36 Power Stars collected, Bowser defeated twice.  
Super Mario Sunshine: 12 Shine Sprites collected.  
Super Mario Galaxy: 31 Power Stars collected, 5 Grand Stars rescued.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
I just finished the main game on my second playthrough of Odyssey, playing the post game and I just realized that the moons you get from the shops count as one unique moon, towards the total of 880.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I should have mentioned this a few days ago but the highest ranking I’ve ever been on in Super Mario Bros 35’s leaderboards is No. 382 of their 10/19 to 10/25 season. I didn’t take a photo unfortunately until later till I saw I was bumped back to No. 388 but still! Out of thousands of players, I didn’t think I would make it that far. My final ranking now that that season has ended is 752 which is still impressive that I even though I’m not part of the Top 500, I’m still part of the Top 1000. Has anybody here had their two seconds of SMB35 leaderboard fame?

@Mikey  
I maxed out the shop moon counts for each Kingdom in my playthrough. I needed to do something with all those coins!
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Darker Side is fucking hard, I can make it to the part with the bird and the swinging things fine now but that part fucks me up.
09MurphyM

@Mikey  
What do you expect? It is the traditional gauntlet level. One thing that is nice is that you do not have to have every unique moon in the game in order to unlock it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide