Mario Discussion

rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
I find it amazing that in every single round of Mario 35, there’s at least one person who always dies to the first goomba.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Myoozik  
You play Super Mario Bros for Nes against 34 other players. Defeating enemies gives you more time and will send them to other player’s screens. Last one standing wins.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Mikey
You don’t get it. Mario 3d Allstars is a different verision of the game.

That’s created some drama in the gamer online fanbase, but honestly that was one of the selling points for me. I think it’s nice to finally have the Japan-only “Rumble Pack” version of the game, and I can live without the speedrunning cheat glitches, because I could never get those to work frankly, and I never cared for speedrunning games, except in the Metroid series, or the Donkey Kong Country trilogy. (Which record your time.)

Heck, some gave SM64 DS crap for that too, and people don’t even give it kudos for it’s improved graphics. (Some even prefer the original textures, and stuff.) So I’m sure even if they enhanced SM64 in the “3D All-Stars” collection, some people would probably still be upset it’s not the original “speedrunner” edition either, or because they changed something they don’t like.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Mikey  
I never cared for it honestly, and if they wanna speedrun so badly, they can just play the original cartridge game, or Virtual Console version on Wii/WiiU. (Though, dunno how accurate that is to the original version. Super Metroid still had it’s cheat glitches in tact, and such on VC.)

Even I still have the original SM64 cartridge from my childhood.

@Red-Supernova  
Pretty much.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Mikey  
Well, technically it was fixed back in the ‘90s, as technically this version was made was decades ago. So it’s not really something they do that frequently. (And other companies do it too.)

And honestly, there are some “game breaking bugs” that do need to be fixed. Like that notorious “Castle Crush” glitch in Donkey Kong Country 2” that’s rumored to destroy your SuperNES console.  
Super Mario 64 has a few bad bugs too.  
Though, fixing bad bugs can also effect the “good” bugs too.

Also, are there even any speedrunners whom can speedrun getting all 120 stars, and beat Bowser? I’d have more respect for them, then those whom just glitch-cheat their way through the game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide