Mario Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
That’s what they said about the so-called “Grinch Leak.” Still, who knows?

I kinda have my doubts it’ll be a collection game like “Super Mario All-Stars,” seeing as Nintendo doesn’t make collection games very often anymore… (They’ll probably just release ‘em separately on the Eshop.) Though, that would be cool.

Doubtful, but it’d be cool if it had some of the obscure Mario games in it like “Mario’s Picross.”
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Those aren’t real Mario games though.

I meant stuff like “Wreckng Crew,” (which is classified as a “Mario” game in the 3DS Eshop) or “Gameboy Donkey Kong.”
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #34B4  
In fairness, the Grinch leak was right about Ken (Street Fighter) making it in SSBU. Though, I assume it was a coincidence, because everyone wanted him in, to go with Ryu.

I’m just trying to be cautious, and I’ve been burned by so many fake leaks, that I’m not ganna get excited ‘till it’s officially announced… Maybe Nintendo is planning another stealth mini Direct in a month, or two,
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Yeah, even I’m not entirely sure what it was.  
Wouldn’t of minded Mach Rider, though it’d be odd without his motorcycle.

I saw a commercials on my phone recently for a Mobile phone game that’s a blatant Mario rip-off, but oddly one commercial for it showed footage of the original actual SMB NES game, instead of the actual game, which is misleading, and infringement. I’m surprised Nintendo isn’t suing them over that.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, VIZ Media announced the other day that they’d be releasing a selection of Super Mario-Kun stories under the title “Super Mario Bros. Manga Mania”.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Not to my knowledge. I think there was a 4Koma manga based off of Super Mario Bros. 2 (or “Super Mario USA” as it’s known there) by the same artist a couple years before Super Mario-Kun officially started, but I’m not sure.
Background Pony #A286
@northern haste
Something like that, it was when that new Grinch movie came out.
(I liked the Jim Carry & Chuck Jones ones better.)

sheepishly hides my Blu-Ray copy of the Illumination movie
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide