Mario Discussion

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Mr.Myoozik
I would love a sequel to Super Princess Peach, especially if it means we get to see Peach use more power-ups from the Mario games.
We know she could use the Fire Flower, Super Bell, Tanooki Leaf, and Boomerang Flower and the movie gave us Ice Flower Peach; also Toadstool wore the Frog Suit in the SMB3 show.
I’d love to see her use the Bee Mushroom, Boo Mushroom, Cloud Mushroom, and Super Acorn. (Though I guess some power-ups are unnecessary given her floating ability)
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I’ve seen the movie twice thus far, and two is my limit on how many times I can see the same movie in a theater during its original release time.
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Jade Kitsune
I also did my hardest to avoid spoilers when going to see the movie and then I hit Youtube’s home button by accident and instinct since I’m used to clicking on that whenever I boot up Youtube. The only thing I was spoiled about was Giuseppe.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
We’ve been lied to, turns out the lyrics “Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang/Walla walla, bing bang” in the Witch Doctor song actually means “Play Dr. Mario on Game Boy or NES”.
@Red-Supernova
One of my favorite bits is Mario playing Kid Icarus. Despite the fact it’s just a 5-second cameo, it’s unexpected and pretty awesome to have Pit on the big screen. Especially since Sakurai once said in an interview that he has no interest in continuing the series despite reviving it for Uprising.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Anyways I think this movie is surpassing a great deal of movies. And it basically a middle finger to critics. But also note the other Super Mario Movie did become a most bought item on Amazon. Leave it up to Mario to save Mario.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
If Bob Hoskins or Dennis Hopper could see this movie… actually no, it’d make them feel worse about the inferior version they starred in.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide