Mario Discussion

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@4Town Fan
You mean the one from afternoon Wuhu Island? I think they fixed it back in 2012, but last time I’ve played Mario Kart 7 was in 2013 or 2014. Since then, I’ve been playing Mario Kart 8 and the Deluxe version.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Luca H.
I can kinda live without Waluigi for one game honestly.
I kinda miss Diddy Kong actually. Oddly, Hot Wheels released a Mario Kart toy kart of him, even though he hasn’t been in MK for decades.
Funky Kong was fun too.
Honestly, I’d like E.Gadd, Captain Syrup, (or Ashley, the Wario series needs more reps) or Foreman Spike (hey, the movie is reviving him, so he’ll have an official 3D model now) as my most wanted Kart characters.
I suspect the crossover characters will be removed from the next one, considering “New Horizons” removed every crossover Nintendo items, but the Mario ones. (My only gripe with that game.)
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’m surprised the release date of the film keeps being early 2023. I expected the film to be ready for holidays 2023.
I’d be surprised if the trailer doesn’t have any pop song playing in the background like stuff is happening like the rest of the trailers of the Illumination movies.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Well the teaser trailer is finally out now, and holy shit am I excited to see this movie!

I was not expecting this movie to look as epic as it does, I mean this is Illustrations after all the same people who gave us Minions, Sing, and Secret Life of Pets so to see the trailer open up with this epic but also funny battle between Bowser’s army and the penguin kingdom pretty much shows this is gonna be good.

We finally get to hear Chris Pratt as Mario and Jack Black as Bowser, and I’m pretty excited to see their interpretations of the characters (Jack Black I think just nails it)

It is a teaser so they didn’t show many of the other characters and we didn’t get to hear Charlie Day as Luigi, but this is just a taste of what is to come soon and I’m looking forward to it.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Luca H.
Me neither, and people should keep in mind that we heard him speak 2 lines in the teaser so you can’t really judge a performance before seeing what is done with it, plus we know how fun and charming Chris Pratt can be just look at his role as Barley from Pixar’s Onward.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide