Mario Discussion

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks  
And NO Mystery Mushroom costumes. >:(

Nintendo needs to stop thinking that they can’t afford the licenses to all those characters to use again, they totally have the money.  
I mean, what else is there to do in the game when going for 100% completion? The outfits? Um, you guys should see what the requirements are for each outfit.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks  
They each had unique death jingles and victory themes which I always thought was cool. But for each one having their own abilities sounds like a lot of work. I would love that too to be fair and I thought they could redeem themselves like they did with the Link power up.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Just finished playing Yoshi’s Crafted World, and it is a very fun game.  
Just like with Wooly World, Epic Yarn and Little Big Planet the art design is absolutely beautiful to look at, it just looks and feels so real like a little kid actually wanted to created this epic world out of crafts that were just laying around the house; in some ways it also reminds me of Pikmin with it’s art style in some areas.  
I’m also a little surprised at how challenging it can get since I thought it would just be a breeze to beat but there is a lot of backtracking and missions as well as an excuese to earn money to get prizes.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
I love that game too, (I have the 3DS version) and it seems to of revitalized the “Yoshi” series after the poor reception “Yoshi’s New Island,” and such got.

I love everything about it, except, it reuses 2 of the minibosses 3 times. I would’ve forgiven that, if they had a third miniboss at least, and just reused each twice. (After all, the original “Yoshi’s Island” for SNES had 12 unique bosses.) Still, can’t complain, as the bosses were still pretty good, and I still love the game.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
I’ve been a Yoshi fan ever since I owned my very first Nintendo system (which was N64) so game like Yoshi’s Island, Yoshi’s Story, Yoshi’s Island DS, Yoshi’s Wooly World I think are fun and entertaining to play and honestly I didn’t mind Yoshi’s New Island I mean it’s no masterpiece but like and Yoshi game it gives you what you want ans that’s pretty much it.  
I’d say the only game I didn’t care for was Yoshi Touch & Go simply cause of the game play style, same can also be said about Kirby Canvas Curse.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I’d say the only game I didn’t care for was Yoshi Touch & Go simply cause of the game play style, same can also be said about Kirby Canvas Curse.

Those games aren’t bad, but not $30 “good.” They’d be good cheap minigames for the Eshop though.

I like all the Yoshi games too, even some obscure ones like the puzzle game “Yoshi.” (AKA “Yoshi’s Egg,” or “Mario & Yoshi.”)

“Yoshi’s New Island” wasn’t bad, but I sort’ve understand why it’s hated. as alot of the levels aren’t as creative, or well designed, and it could’ve been better. (And it’s excuse plot also subverts the original game’s beautiful happy ending, which also upset fans.)  
It’s graphic style isn’t bad though, and I like how you finally get to fight Kamek, the Yoshi series’ true villain though. It also has a nice large amount of enemies. (Even if most are reused from the original game. Probably, because originally the game was almost going to be a remake of the original SNES game.)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Shepherd  
It’d be cool if Luigi could summon Polterpup to aid in battle, or even get equipment from E.Gadd.

I feel E.Gadd is a very underrated series character too. Even the M&L series forgot about him…
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
I see where you’re coming from, I’m usually not one to fork over a large amount of money for a game unless it is truely gonna be worth my time which is kind of why it took me so long to actually pick up a copy of Crafted World to play. Still if I truely love something I want to support it as much as possible, that’s why I often rebuy certain games even if I own it already on a previous console or random DLC simply cause I play games to have fun and get enjoyment out of them.

Also I won’t necessarily criticize the Yoshi games for story ause obviously you play for the game and less for the story, it’s kinda that way for Mario and Kirby games vs. with Zelda and Metroid it does make sense to have story along side gameplay.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
Yeah, though even Zelda & Metroid don’t always focus on story, compared to some RPGs, text games, and such. Some games, the only story is the intro, and ending, much like Mario, Kirby, and Yoshi.

Plus, if a game has bad gameplay, then it doesn’t matter how good the story, or cinematic scenes are.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide