Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Mario Discussion

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"[@Red-Supernova":](/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=5010249#post_5010249
)  
Do you want them to go out of business because the internet said so?

Do you think fanboy crybabies are superior?

I'm getting sick and tired of fanboy supremacy, destroying companies without seeing the good in them, acting like they're superior because companies have to like the fans or else face the wrath of criticism.

That's why I'm ashamed of liking Nintendo today, because of these crybabies who wants the company out of business because of their decisions.

Same with Disney, Hasbro, Netflix, Funimation, etc.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"@Red-Supernova":/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=5010249#post_5010249
Do you want them to go out of business because the internet said so?

Do you think fanboy crybabies are superior?

I'm getting sick and tired of fanboy supremacy, destroying companies without seeing the good in them, acting like they're superior because companies have to like the fans or else face the wrath of criticism.

That's why I'm ashamed of liking Nintendo today, because of these crybabies.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person