Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Mario Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Mikey":](/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=4954429#post_4954429
)  
While I agree with some criticisms, (so I'm not saying the collection is perfect) what kinda bugs me is it honestly feels like some people care more about game collections having tons of DVD-like bonus features, and fancy menus, rather then having good games themselves.

It kinda bugs me how people treat video games like "movies" too much sometimes, or expect the same kinda experience.

I'd rather have more games in the collection, (or at least one) and more setting options, then just JPGs, a music CD that'll probably get damaged, or a timeline, and such.

"

[
@LightningBolt":](/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=4954328#post_4954328
)  
I actuallly agree we should criticise things, so I'm not saying we shouldn't.

Still, if people have a right to hate things, or criticise them, they can also stand up for things too, as long as they don't get too aggressive over it.

Also... Sonic'06 is trash. :P

^That doesn't bother you anymore?^
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Mikey":/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=4954429#post_4954429
While I agree with some criticisms, (so I'm not saying the collection is perfect) what kinda bugs me is it honestly feels like some people care more about game collections having tons of DVD-like bonus features, and fancy menus, rather then having good games themselves.
It kinda bugs me how people treat video games like "movies" too much sometimes, or expect the same kinda experience.

I'd rather have more games in the collection, (or at least one) and more setting options, then just JPGs, or a timeline, and such.

"@LightningBolt":/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=4954328#post_4954328
I actuallly agree we should criticise things, so I'm not saying we shouldn't.
Still, if people have a right to hate things, or criticise them, they can also stand up for things too, as long as they don't get too aggressive over it.

Also... Sonic'06 is trash. :P
^That doesn't bother you anymore?^
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky