Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Mario Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
There's rumors Nintendo is going to remaster several of Mario's games, including "Super Mario 64," "Super Mario Galaxy," & "Super Mario Sunshine,." (which never got rereleased on a newer console before) for Switch as part of the SMB's 35th anniversary this year.

I find it a bit odd they always ignore Donkey Kong's anniversary though.

Next year marks DK's 40th anniversary also, making it Mario's true creation anniversary.

(Don't give me that "Mario & Jumpman are different characters" bumpkis... The sequel DK Junior calls him "Mario," The NES home version of DK calls him "Mario," and SSB, and Miyamoto regard 1981 DK as Mario's first game. "Jumpman" is just Mario's prototypical name, and it was never even used in-game, or anything. He was renamed "Mario" by the time DK Jr. came out further proving it's the same character.)

For that matter, he wasn't even originally "Jumpman," even before that Miyamoto considered calling him "Mr. Video," and wanted to give him cameos in all his games.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky