Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Mario Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Got "Mario Kart Tour" on my phone recently, it's not as bad as everyone says it is honestly, it's a surprisingly nice adaptation to Mobile format, and feels like a legit MK racer, despite being a li'l simplified.

I also like how it has a larger selection of characters, and it has alot of cool returning racetracks in it, including ones from the SNES game, which oftentimes get ignored. (Don't care what JonTron says, the SNES game was great, and my childhood.)

As for the microtransactions everyone demonizes the game for, much like Animal Crossing Pocket Camp, Sonic Dash, (all which I also enjoyed) and such, honestly you can still play/enjoy the game without spending a cent.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Got "Mario Kart Tour" on my phone recently, it's not as bad as everyone says it is honestly, it's a surprisingly nice adaptation to Mobile format, and feels like a legit MK racer, despite being a li'l simplified.
I also like how it has a larger selection of characters, and it has alot of cool returning racetracks in it, including ones from the SNES game, which oftentimes get ignored. (Don't care what JonTron says, the SNES game was great, and my childhood.)

As for the microtransactions everyone demonizes the game for, much like Animal Crossing Pocket Camp, (which I also enjoyed) and such, honestly you can still play/enjoy the game without spending a cent.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky