Viewing last 25 versions of post by Prof.NightJack in topic Mario Discussion

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
"[@archestereo":](/dis/mario-discussion/post/1906407#post_1906407
)  
Well when you problem with a game **series** is they are keeping stuff the same you kind of have no real ground to stand on dude.

And when I see people clam that Nintendo doing that is somehow a bad thing I just have to laugh because even if they doesn't to too good, unlike the other companies, it doesn't really hurt them that much, so clearly it;s not as problem as it's why they can keep going.

And no, the Sonic game do not have to like the Genesis games, but they don't need to be so radically different from one game to the next.

You say the that about 80-90% the same is a bad thing, well it's a lot better then only having about 5% the same from one game to the next, like a number of newer Sonic games have.

"It's the same, that's bad", It's the same because it's the same series, DUH.
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
"@archestereo":/dis/mario-discussion/post/1906407#post_1906407
Well when you problem with a game *series* is they are keeping stuff the same you kind of have no real ground to stand on dude.
And when I see people clam that Nintendo doing that is somehow a bad thing I just have to laugh because even if they doesn't to too good, unlike the other companies, it doesn't really hurt them that much, so clearly it;s not as problem as it's why they can keep going.

And no, the Sonic game do not have to like the Genesis games, but they don't need to be so radically different from one game to the next.
You say the that about 80-90% the same is a bad thing, well it's a lot better then only having about 5% the same from one game to the next, like a number of newer Sonic games have.
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack