Looking for art for my modded minecraft game project.

xombiekilla
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Creative entertainer!
I’m considering using an ai to do my art cause nobody is going to want to do art for you for free. I understand this sounds entitled, but I don’t have that kind of money to give them when I’ve got big expenses to meet each month, like most normal human beings. I cannot believe that I’d ever consider using that, but desperate times call for desperate measures, right?
Now… if only I knew where to find an ai site that can do this, like purplesmart ai.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@xombiekilla
Artists have expenses too. Maybe try looking for artists willing and able to do free work in the commissions directory.
Or, you could try asking in the Art Chat forum. Where there are more likely to be artists.
If you do, please try to ask in a way that is a little less … well, in a way that even to you sounds entitled.
Posted Report
xombiekilla
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Creative entertainer!
@Ciaran
As much as I’d love to, and I would, actually. I cannot pay to support everyone else when I’ve got debts to work down. It was about time that mom felt that I should learn how to drive. Sounds great, right? No, not exactly. They took us for a ride (Pun not intended).
They charged us 38,000$ for a car that will be five years old this January. We said we wanted something affordable each month- cause, you know, we have to eat to live, and they decided that we should pay 562.00$ This made her so mad that she nearly had a stroke from the anger alone- I think. It looked pretty bad what happened to mom.
So yeah, this takes up most of everything we get in mom’s pay period and our gross monthly income beyond everything else, which also is nothing to sneeze at. I’m sorry, I wish I could be more useful to others by having lots of money, but I don’t. So, out of desperation, I feel as if I must look up ai to get what I need for my project to continue. What other choice do I have? I want this big project to come to life because so many people will be made happy by it.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@xombiekilla
I’m really sorry, all of that really does suck.
But, at the risk of repeating myself, maybe try looking for artists willing and able to do free work in the commissions directory.
There artists who will do “requests” for free from time to time.
Or, you could try asking in the Art Chat forum. There are more likely to be artists in that forum, so a post there might be seen by more people who can help.
Posted Report
xombiekilla

Creative entertainer!
@Ciaran
I hate mooching off of people. My project is designed to be a free experience that you play and have fun with. That’s all. It is by no means meant to stab at people who use their talent for business. All I want to do is make people happy with my work; that is my divine purpose, and I will accomplish my mission.
Posted Report
xombiekilla

Creative entertainer!
I am using Novel.ai- but I am always open to more art I could borrow; note that since I did not make it, I’ll be sure to give credit to the owners of said art. Why do you ask?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide