Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

I remember meeting Ashleigh Ball once during a convention. While speaking to me, she would go back and forth between her Applejack voice and her Rainbow Dash voice, enough to where it would sound like a blend of both voices as she would go from one voice to the next. It was a sound to behold~
In that same convention, during a sort of interview, she did mention that doing Applejack “is a little easier on the vocal cords” (which she said while using her Applejack voice).
Background Pony #BDEF
Ok, now if you got to do it with Andrea Libman, would you ask her to do her Pinkie or Fluttershy voice?
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

I met Andrea Libman too, but I never asked her to do what Ashleigh Ball did. There was a seperate fee for her to do a voice sample to record with your phone along with the autograph, photo, and autograph/photo combo fees and I didn’t want to ask for too much. It was already asking a lot from her to say one line in both voices (“Hey Sam! Keep smiling! [Pinkie voice] No matter what life throws at you!” [Fluttershy voice]) I liked that she added a little Fluttershy giggle at the end of that~ No blended voices, but I sure got my money’s worth <3
Still have the recording somewhere on my phone and computer~
Background Pony #BDEF
If I ever got to do it with Tara Strong, I’d ask her to do her Twilight Sparkle voice.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m seeing this girl with possibly the best looking ass I’ve ever seen. Huge, but also perky, with all bounce and no sag.
She’s dropping by my place for dinner, drinks, and a good fuck this week. Imma bury my face right in there and then nail her on the couch
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide