Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy  
Personally, not being social enough nor knowing where to start (though my religious beliefs do play a part). I also blame the autism for the social part.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@GenericArchangel

I’d suggest trying to make time, if possible. Starving yourself of intimacy for the sake of productivity is rarely a good tradeoff.

As for family, I suppose if you’re still living under your parents roof you’d do well to tip toe a bit, but if you’re out on your own, fuck em.

Life is too short to chain yourself to people who want to control you. Live your own life, all its ups and downs.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Zincy  
Same roof, hence the problem. And honestly, if I didn’t have that problem, I do suspect the time would find itself, if that makes any sense. Sure I work a shitty schedule with shifts right in the evening when people do things, but I think that’s not my real issue.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@GenericArchangel

I fucked a lot of coworkers in the parking lot of a few of my old jobs.

Love finds a way, as it were.

I honestly think more people should have casual sex. I feel a lot of problems in life would go away if more people just had sex to build bonds and relieve tension. Wed also all be way more relaxed and way less pent up.
GenericArchangel
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Free the Tantabus
@Zincy  
I’d appreciate this solution more if all  
my coworkers weren’t already in monogamous relationships. I 100% agree with you, and if I lived even vaguely close to some of the folks I know online I wouldn’t be starved of intimacy, that’s for sure.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dex Stewart

That’s sound advice at all times.

Don’t put it in your wallet though, unless you have a rigid plastic protector. They will likely be damaged in your wallet without that.

And if you keep them in your car, keep them out of the heat and throw them away after about a month and get new ones.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@GenericArchangel

If I werent literally on the other end of the continent I’d offer my, services, in either finding you some action or, providing some.

But Cali eh? I’m not overly familiar with the tail scene out that way. But 90 min ain’t too bad. I used to date a girl two hours away from me back when I lived in a town called Radford.
GenericArchangel
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Free the Tantabus
@Zincy  
Heh, if I return to Virginia I’d happily partake in some action. But either way, it’s hard to do much with the current family situation, so I’ll just stick to flirty bullshit on Discord.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@GenericArchangel

You used to be/live out this way eh? Where at? I grew up in the boondocks of the boondocks, about as far from civilization as you can get before they’re still fighting the civil war.

I too, also enjoy flirty bullshit, if you’re interested. Gods know I could use it myself, went through a rough relationship as I’ve said.
MethidMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@MethidMan
Is this a common occurrence in your heritage?

::sigh:: Yes…this really is how people in my culture find spouses… I hate it and yet everybody else treats it like it’s the best thing that happens in their lives…
MethidMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Real talk for a second, what’s stopping ya’ll? Religion? Social anxiety?

In my case, living with my parents, social anxiety and lack of confidence. That and being 38 and most women around that age already being in monogamous relationships while younger women don’t seem too keen on being in relationships with older men…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide