Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

The ability or willingness to acquire sex does not translate to ability when you do get some.

A lot of men are intimidated, at first, but as long as you’ve got 2 hands and don’t have a micro dick you’ve got everything you’ll ever need.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dex Stewart

Exceptionally few. Small dicks, sure, the idea that all women love huge mega-dicks is a myth.

Micro penises, that’s something altogether different. There is literally nothing that you can do with one and I feel eternally sorry for any poor fuck who’s born with one.

At that point, take piano lessons and get really damn good with your hands.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

A tough question to be sure.

I do, technically, suffer from depression. So even when I’m doing quite well I have moments of deep unhappiness. And, of course, my most recent relationship is ending messily, but that is thankfully an exception since most of my relationships end so amicably that I’m in pretty much constant contact with most of my exes. One is even my “best” friend. I put that in quotes because my cousin is my best friend, my ex is my best friend that’s not blood.

I’m also running into some employment issues right now, but those are temporary issues stemming from me upending my own career to switch paths. So I’m hoping around between jobs to find what fits.

Other than all that, I’d say I’m pretty happy.

As for my sexual exploits, they do bring me great joy. I do want to settle down soon, only so many oats one can sow in their youths. I’m getting older, and I do want kids.

No one should envy or be jealous of me, or anyone else really. Every life is different. Not everyone can jump from relationship to relationship, partner to partner, and not burn out. At my peek I’d be seeing multiple partners a day. I loved it, but I know plenty of people who would have been miserable. And yea, I’ve got a hell of a career path and lots of education, but it took 12 years of sacrifice to get there.

For anyone in here that envys me, I say don’t. Your life has a unique flavor, savor it, and don’t waste your time staring at someone else’s drink.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Also, as I’ve said, small penises are fine. Plenty of women like them.

I’m not exactly a giant and I’ve gotten by just fine.

Hell, as long as you can hit the right spots, and are willing to use a bit of handy work, I know plenty of girls that liked men with 3ish inches. You’ve got to work a little harder, but you won’t have too much trouble.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

Sadly a lot of guys, even (sometimes especially) ones with big dicks think that way.

Good sex is a whole body experience. Provided you and your partner agree to/are comfortable with that. Which is why I always say that, as dry as it sounds, one should always discuss boundaries and limitations with your perspective partners before (and sometimes during) sex. Don’t just ram your dick up your partners ass or choke them just because they consented to having sex. Rape can still be committed even if they’ve agreed to sex if you sit there and do stuff they’re not wanting to do and forcing them to do it.

That being said, don’t just stare your partner and the eyes and coldly say “Can I fuck you in the ass”. Try and be tactful and coy about it, but without being confusing or obfuscating.

That aside, in the realms of normal sex, fingers are useful. Never just pump and dump, it’s not fun for either partner.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

I will say, it is better to have sex a few times before marriage to test for compatibility. I know, a lot of people choose not to, and if I recall you’re one such individual. And I’m not saying it cant work, or that a relationship is doomed if you end up not matching in bed.

But, I honestly believe, and have some research to back it up, that physical intimacy before marriage improves the odds of things working and leads to a better understanding of your potential partner. Because it can reveal more than just sexual tensions.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy  
I do plan on bring up the topic of sex before the proposal, if I ever get that far. I do want to make sure that I don’t need to fire any divorce papers. And I’m not afraid of some physical intimacy, just nothing sexual.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Hali the Emoji girl

It can be signs of incompatibility in intimacy among other things.

Sex is more than physical, there are a lot of emotions flaring around. And if you’re having problems in bed, it can mean a lot worse problems in the long run.
Prince Areo
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
@Zincy  
My dad is teaching me on how to deal with women that are older than my mother (Cougar-wise). After that, he warned me of acting like a teenager. To be honest, I’m falling behind of reality and sexual experiences. That’s what I will come to terms with the fact I will attempt to be me.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Zincy  
@Zincy  
This is very valuable information…

My mom is very eager for me to get married as she wants me to have someone who’ll take care of me when she’s gone. While I understand her intentions, the way she’s going about it is all wrong…

I was once introduced to a suitor (suitress?) overseas in Albania. What I thought was agreeing to go steady with her to see if she was compatible was seen by everyone else as me accepting to be engaged with her right off the bat… I felt ensnared by a misunderstanding that I couldn’t just talk my way out of with everyone already congratulating me and patting me on the back until a couple of months later after coming back to the US when everybody’s expectations were even higher…

When I eventually revealed my true feelings, it caused a huge, and I mean HUGE, uproar among our families to the point where it was feared the girl would commit suicide and I would never be able to forgive myself… My mom had a breakdown and it was nothing but really tense heartache and emotions for weeks…

This happened 3 years ago. My mom’s looking for another girl for me while she’s vacationing overseas with our relatives. Again, I understand my mom’s emotions about not wanting me to be alone, but…I’m also very wary of having kids in this cruel, cold world, that and I can barely provide for myself considering I’m still living under my own parents’ roof…

Don’t get me wrong, I do want love and sex, but not marriage and family, and either way, I don’t want to meet women like this
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide