Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Thinking about that one Avenged Sevenfold concert at the LBC, when they kept getting bras and panties thrown at them and Johnny Christ got a note with a pair of panties saying, “You should bang me just like you bang your bass.”
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
One thing I would like to do with a trusted partner is just feel, prod and examine their body, particularly sensitive areas.

But it makes me feel like more of a virgin than the term would already imply.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@WyrmSpawN

That’s not uncommon at all. Pretty much every partner I’ve had has let me do that, and has done that too me.

Sometimes you’re just bored in bed, or you just had sex, and you’re not quite ready for the full thing but still want intimacy.

Nothing like having your girl laying beside you naked, doing her own thing like playing on her cell, while you’re spreading her ass and playing around.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
Behold, cyborg furry tiddies. This episode was cut from the US release of Samurai Pizza Cats I think, I don’t remember. Either way, we need more cyborg catgirl ass in our lives.

full
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
Cyborg furry titties

This is what Cyberpunk should be. Any cyberpunk setting without cyborg catgirls isn’t even a halfway realistic depiction the future. I, for one, will happily save up for my cat ears with built-in speakers when the day comes, though I’d need them after the boobs.
Registered Anon
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool

Drama in the comments
@Zincy  
Apparently the only two episodes that got skipped over in the English Pizza Cats dub were two clip shows. So maybe this one just didn’t air in some places.
LynksDisease

Cringe Lord
@GenericArchangel  
Plus: Any Cyberpunk setting with full body conversion in which there aren’t people who put their brains in furry bodies is also ridiculously unrealistic. I bet they’d be especially popular since I’d imagine them being cheaper to make than realistic human bodies.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@LynksDisease  
You’d probably still see most people being human or mostly human. Then again, if what you say is part of the setting, one would expect ponies to be a thing. Which raises some fascinating questions about transhumanism and becoming a cute mare with a hot, puffy horsecunt that’s always dripping nectar down my thighs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide