Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
You know, I’ve slept with at least one women from almost every “race” of human. White, African, Hispanic, Asian, and mixed. This is of course an over simplification of human morphology, but I have noticed some specific anatomical differences between the various females I’ve been with.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
I got into a fun conversation about explosions.

A friend of mine was exclaiming how much he liked them, and I countered that his like pales to mine.

We eventually got to the point where I said…“no I mean I really like them, as in I get sexual gratification from various kinds of explosions”.

He was very befuddled.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@GenericArchangel  
There’s a perverted pokemon setting, a story about a “milking facility”, and one horribly self indulgent eldritch fantasy that’s honestly too embarrassing to describe, especially when it’s trying to be poignant and dramatic.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
So anyway

Sirians sing about what you want most not just sexy time.

Odysseus heard them giving out poficy.

You people might here “My Little Pony my little pony”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide